"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, … Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:19-22.
According to Jewish tradition, even to this day-
– when a son dies, his father tears his shirt as a sign of his agony and mourning.
You can see this at traditional Jewish funerals worldwide.
Years ago, right when His Son Jesus died-
His Father tore His veil.
It is because of His great mercy toward us-
– that He allowed His Son to die for our redemption.
And the tearing of that veil allows us to enter the Holy of Holies and fellowship with Him.
Today, we can come to the throne boldly-
– not because of anything we’ve done,
– but because of God’s wonderful compassion.
Let’s enter the Lord’s presence today!
Worship Him and thank Him-
– boldly make your requests known and expect Him to do great and mighty things!